Club is OPEN
SAFETY and GUIDELINESRequired COVID Waiver can be completed Online or Printed and returned to Club.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT FROM US:
- Employees are required to wear masks at all times OFF court. (Pros will wear a mask to and from the court and on court if customer requests)
- We are requiring employees to wash their hands frequently (FOR 20 SECONDS OR LONGER)
- We will maintain regular housekeeping practices, including routine cleaning and disinfecting of surfaces, equipment (hoppers and baskets), and other elements of the work environment.
- Front desk will be required to clean high contact surfaces multiple times a day
- Limited access to clubhouse (Bathrooms, viewing areas, locker rooms)
- Respiratory etiquette is expected from all employees, including covering coughs and sneezes.
- Employees will be practicing social distancing by maintaining a minimum 6-foot distance from others.
- We will be reviewing our safety guidelines frequently and updating them based on new government mandates
- Lessons will stop early enough to allow Pro (only) to pick up balls at Student's request.
WHAT WE EXPECT FROM YOU:
- Customers are encouraged to wear masks according to government guidance.
- Bring your own masks, gloves and sanitizer. Put mask on prior to leaving your car. Mask is not required once on court.
- You are still expected to sweep and line courts after play for the next guest. Use sanitizer immediately afterwards.
- Clean and wipe down your equipment, including racquets and water bottles. Do not share racquets or any other equipment such as wristbands, grips, hats and towels.
- Use a new grip/overgrip, if possible.
- Consider taking extra precautions such as wearing a glove on the non-racquet hand for ball pickup or serving.
- If you need to sneeze or cough, do so into a tissue or upper sleeve.
- Arrive as close as possible to when you need to be on court.
- Avoid touching court gates, fences, benches, etc. with your hands.
- Practice social distancing by maintaining a minimum 6-foot distance from others.
- Avoid using your hands to pick up tennis balls (use racquet or foot to push balls) whenever possible.
- Minimize use of the locker room or changing area. Consider changing and/or showering at home.
- All payments are required to be made in advance via our online system or by calling the club.
- Stay home if you are exhibiting any symptoms of COVID-19, have been in contact with someone with COVID-19, or have been identified as a “vulnerable individual”
- Non-players (parents, guardians, siblings, spouses, friends, etc) should NOT plan on waiting in the clubhouse. While viewing areas are closed, please drop-off, social distance outside, or wait in the car.
- Unfortunately, there is no gathering or socializing after play at this time. Please leave the Club promptly.
IF YOU TEST POSITIVE:
- We ask that you, as a member, inform us as soon as you know if you have the virus. We are relying on your honesty to ensure our members stay safe.
- Do not return to the Club until such time that you have written confirmation that you are no longer contagious.